Japan Beginner's Matcha (30g)
This is the tea for anyone trying Matcha for the first time. The all-rounder with its stronger and tangier flavour is even suitable for cooking or can be enjoyed with milk or soymilk.
Did you know that:
- this tea comes from Kawane, a town in Shizuoka Prefecture in Japan.
- Matcha is considered to be the best, healthiest tea and superfood par excellence. With its extremely high concentration of valuable vitamins, caffeine, amino acids and cell-protecting antioxidants, Matcha is unique.
- it is no ordinary green tea powder. For four weeks before being harvested the tea plants are shaded, to have the leaves grow more slowly.
- Matcha is ground in stone or granite mills as slowly and carefully as possible. Each production step is carried out with the utmost care and attention, bringing the drink to its fullest richness.
- preparation of Matcha is a ritual in itself - see here how to make Matcha.
100% Beginner's Matcha
Qty: 1 g/100 ml
Time: 0.25 Min
Water Temperature: 80 C